So, after several visits from the frog, it’s finally done! I continued the decreasing rounds until there were only 4 shells remaining, which I sewed together as instructed. The back wasn’t joined as much as I thought it would be, so once the whole thing was done, I sewed it up another 18 inches or… Continue reading What an achievement!
I started working on the mermaid tail on Saturday 30th January and have worked on it almost every day since. I stupidly forgot to photograph my progress during the first few days, but started documenting it on Thursday 4th February after I had completed 50 rows: It builds up really quickly and is really soft,… Continue reading The ongoing tale of the tail
First things first: Michelle, if you are reading this before I have given you the finished article, I suggest you navigate away from the page immediately! Right, now that is out of the way I can let you in to what I’m doing. Before I developed an interest in crochet, I saw a picture doing… Continue reading A different kind of blanket….